You can renew your supply of many things, but time spent is gone forever
- Ever wonder just where your time goes?
- Are you overwhelmed by your To-Do list?
- Anxious about getting everything done?
- Worried about one activity while trying to focus on another?
- Does it feel like your lack of organization is holding you back?
A cluttered mind is no different than a cluttered garage, attic or closet. You can’t focus and you can’t “find” what you need. Just a little structure allows you to work more effectively and frees your mind to play with abandon.
LIVE YOUR LIFE BY DESIGN, NOT BY DEFAULT!
TIME – Are you creating days that are meaningful and rewarding or at the end of the day do you feel ‘consumed’ by the hours that have passed?
POSSESSIONS – Are your ‘things’ starting to own you and are they’re becoming a bigger burden than blessing?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEND LESS TIME DOING WHAT YOU HAVE TO AND MORE TIME DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?
Organization Helps You To:
- Be comfortable and happy in your own home
- Have friends and family visit your home
- Save you time and frustration spent looking for things
- Combat procrastination and allow you to be more productive
- Improve your efficiency and maximize your time
Personal Services Include:
- Time Analysis & Evaluation – identify time robbers & how to reduce or eliminate them
- Scheduling – effective vs. efficient planning for success
- Planners & Calendars (hardcopy & electronic)
- Planning – effective vs. efficient planning for target focus
- S.M.A.R.T Goal Setting – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant & Timed
- Space Management
- Technology & Software Training for more hours in your day*
*Technology: (Electronic Information Management)
- Computer Filing Systems & Maps
- Paperless Systems
- E-mail & Calendars – set up for multiple user interface & sharing
- Tutoring Available for: Outlook, Quicken, & Microsoft Products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
JUST LIKE A BUSINESS PLAN, AN ACTION PLAN WILL HELP YOU STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR GOAL
Client Action Plan – Together we will create a customized written plan to:
- Identify your areas of struggle
- Plan, develop and implement a step-by-step map to keep you organized daily
- Follow-up for a 1 month period to ensure that the Action Plan is meeting your needs.
If you would like to receive my Blogs, click the “Follow” box on the left side of the screen above the calendar. I always enjoy tips and feedback!