The Self Storage Association estimates that there are almost 40,000 self storage facilities in the United States, and the demand for them doubled from 1994 to 2004.
The U.S. Department of Energy reports that 25 percent of people with two-car garages don’t park any cars in their garages, and 32 percent only have room for one.
Would you like to:
- Stop buying replacements for things you own but can’t find?
- Have space to work on your kitchen counter top?
- Stop paying late charges on bills that get misplaced?
- No longer have “scary closets” or “scary rooms”?
- Stop fighting with your spouse or partner about the clutter?
- Find the buried treasures?
Together we can help bring structure, order and time management into your home and consequently, a sense of peace. You don’t have to live in…
C.H.A.O.S. – CAN’T HAVE ANYONE OVER SYNDROME
Residential Services Include:
- Space Management – organizing attics, garages, basements, closets, etc.
- De-cluttering & Downsizing
- House & Home Information Management Centers
- Paper Records & File Management – personalized systems for retention & retrieval
- Critical Document Management
- Organizing & Preparedness for the Future
- Personal Property – Inventory & Management
- Personal Finances – budget preparation, on-line banking & bill pay set up, Quicken financial software (set up & training)*
*Technology: (Electronic Information Management)
- Computer Filing Systems & Maps
- Paperless Systems
- E-mail & Calendars – set up for multiple user interface & sharing
- Tutoring Available for: Outlook, Quicken, & Microsoft Products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you would like to receive my Blogs, click the “Follow” box on the left side of the screen above the calendar. I always enjoy tips and feedback!